Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How (new clothespress)!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    How are two dolls susposed to fit in the new clothes press???Can someone help me??Please!? [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ January 23, 2007 11:36 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really wish I went to the Premiere so I could have seen it in person, but I am in agreement with you..how are TWO dolls supposed to sit in there? Unless the pics are deceiving, then there is no way my Lissie, Elizabeth and their clothes/accessories will fit. Again, maybe I need to see it in person, but it looks pretty small in the pics.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the fake front is rather odd compared to all the other doll trunks.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two dolls can stand in the clothes press. I don't think they could sit. And you would have to remove those two boxes so then it wouldn't store anything. I am very disappointed in the clothes press.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •